Monday, April 9, 2012

All I Want Poem

All I Want Poem
All I want is someone to read my books
Someone to feel the spirit, then ponder

All I want is someone to read my books
Someone to listen to what was in my heart
Someone to understand how I felt at that moment

All I want is someone to read my books
Someone to to know how much I learned from my parents
Someone to how much joy my grandchildren bring me
Someone to feel my love for the Lord

All I want is someone to read my books
Someone to feel my testimony of the church.
Someone to know how much I love writing
Someone to how much I still need to learn
Someone to that if I have touched one heart, I have done my job.

All I want is to reach out and bring peace and solace to the sorrowing world.


Rhetorical Question Poem
I wonder if they like being Pete and Repeat?
 I suppose they do
 They always repeat each other
 They never have a single thought of their own
 Some people wish they would quit falling off that fence
 They make a stuck recording sound good.

1 comment: