Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do I Have A Book For You!

I HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THE BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!
How would you like to read a book that is full of adventure, betrayal, camaraderie, danger, earth shaking faith, history, love, lust, miracles, murder, mystery, a son's  love, visions, and wars.  A book that will change your life, mind and heart.  A book that will answer the questions of the soul? A book filled with wonderful stories of love; of heartbreaking sadness; of miracles performed; of unconditional love; of the miracle of forgiveness.  A book that will bring tears to your eyes...tears of joy and tears of sadness.  It will fill your heart with so much love and then again with just as much sorrow.
Then do I have the book for you!  It's the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is full of this and more.
I recommend you read this book and change your life forever.  If you have read it, read it 
again. David O. McKay said that every time he read The Book of Mormon he learned something new and he read it many times.
I love this book and it has indeed changed my life.

2 comments:

  1. This is all true. Hunky warriors who love their moms, sneaky villains (not even all guys), a truly spectacular visit from our Eldest Brother, and a whole plethora of other amazing bits. I'm almost finished again and will start over as soon as I do. You're right. Ever time I read it, I find other treasures--like hunting for Waldo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the best, Mary! Thank you for the reminder:-)

      Delete