Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pretending You Are Mine



Pretending You Are Mine
Book One in the "Patriots Saga"
by
Marie Higgins


     Mercedes Maxwell and Katherine Braxton are identical twins.  One sweet, gentle, kind, and loving.  The other evil, sadistic, coniving, self-serving and insane. 
     When Katherine dies in and insane asylum, Mercedes is heartbroken and angry.  Katherine has told her about William Braxron and the horrific husband he has been to her and his children; that she believes him to be a traitor to the crown and has made Mercedes promise to seek justice for and prove her right.
     Mystery, intrique,murder, love, family, freedom, lust...the unknown.  This book has a bit of everything and will keep you page turning to answer question after question.  Follow Mercedes, William, little James, Lizzy, Matthew and others and see how each learns about true love, trust, freedoms worth, family. 
     I enjoyed this book immensely.  Each book of Marie's that I read is better than the last. I recommend this book to young adults and older who enjoy historical mystery, intrigue, fight for freedom, clean romance.  This is the book for you.

 
About the Author
I'm a mother and grandmother and wife. I work full time for the state of Utah. I write full time. I love my religion!  My interests are writing romance, reading romance
and going to church. Spending time with my family and grandkids is a MUST!


Please email me with any questions or suggestions. I'd love to hear from you! mariehiggins84302@yahoo.com

Copyright ©2011 by Marie Higgins
Cover Design by Marie Higgins


Look for more of Marie Higgins’ books on Kindle . . .
―Pretending You Are Mine‖ – Colonial Romance (book one in Patriot‘s Saga)
―Falling In Love Again‖ – Colonial Romance (book two in Patriot‘s Saga)
―The Sweetest Kiss‖ – Regency-set Romance
―Secrets After Dark‖ – Historical Paranormal / Suspense (coming soon)
―Winning Mr. Wrong‖ – Romantic Comedy
―Heart of a Hero‖ – Historical Romance
―Hearts Through Time‖ – Paranormal / Time-travel Romance
―It Must Have Been The Mistletoe‖ – Contemporary Romance (short story

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful review!! THANK YOU!! I'm thrilled beyond words that you enjoyed this story so much!!

    ReplyDelete