Saturday, April 30, 2011

HEARTS THROUGH TIME

By
Marie Higgins


Tears gathered in her eyes, so she blinked them away.  “Believe it, Mr. Marshal.  I am a ghost”.

Abigail Carlisle, a beautiful and charming young woman claims to be a ghost from 1912 who was murdered, doesn’t know who did it and wants to enlist Nick Marshal’s help to solve the crime so she can pass over into the next life and stop haunting her father’s old newspaper office. 
Nick Marshal,  an attorney from the 21st century who is recovering from a wild lifestyle that has left his once very successful career in a shambles, is who Abigail appears to for help.  He thinks he is going crazy and is seeing things.  Abigail must convince him she is what she is so she can “stop living in this ghostly existence”.

I was taken with this book immediately.  The cover is absolutely perfect for this book and so beautiful.  I love romance, mystery, murders, time travel, haunting, and ghosts.  Who could ask for more than to have it all wrapped into one book and Marie Higgins has successfully done that with this book.  Once started, it was hard to put it down.  I carried it all over the house with me and read it every chance I had.  I recommend it as an excellent book for youth and adults.  I know you will enjoy it as much as I did.

A copy of this book was provided to me by Walnut Springs Press, LLC for review.

Walnut Springs Press, LLC
110 South 800 West
Brigham City, Utah 84302

Copies of this book can also be obtained through Amazon.com and Deseret Books. 

Visit Marie at http://mariehiggins84302.blogspot.com and Marie enjoys hearing from her readers at mariehiggins84302@yahoo.com.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful review! Thanks soooo much, Mary!

    ~Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marie's book as well! What a fun read. I found myself reading until well past midnight, and I still had to be up at 5:30 AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much enjoyed your review! I need to read this book now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how seamlessly Marie is able to jump between two time periods without a glitch. This book has a wonderful flow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete