Thursday, February 24, 2011

Defensive Tactics

Defenseive Tactics
by
Steve Westover

Paul Stephens and Emily Mathews, FBI agents and Jimmy Younger, a young man who has lost his way.  Each has their own special issue to deal with.  Their own choices to make.  Will they make the choices that will determine their happiness or will they have consequences to pay?   "In this life we have to make many choices. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices."
James E. Faust 

 In this suspense filled novel, you will meet a cast of characters that you will either love or dislike.  They will make you laugh, bring a tear to your eye or make you angry.  I was reminded more than once about choice making, praying always(you will be surprised at where this wonderful suggestion comes from).  The trials and tribulations that face these wonderful young people and the suspenseful mystery here will keep you riveted to the book.  Once I was able to sit down and give the book my complete attention, I could not put it down.  I finished it in 2 nights and would recommend it to everyone who enjoys a good suspense filled book.   
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review Mary. I linked to it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete