Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Road Show


The Road Show (Paperback) by Braden Bell
by Braden Bell


 This is a must read. It is a story of a young man who is asked to direct a road show. He doesn't particularly want to do it as he has problems of his own to work out. He accepts the calling and as a result meets 4 other people with individual problems of their own, including an Elders Quorum President, the former Road Show Director, and an elderly sister in the ward, all of whom come to realize they need each other and learn from each other. Five individuals, five different kinds of atonement. You will love this book.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the headsup. This sounds great for youth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book!!! I needed kleenex by the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I enjoyed this book also. It brought back many memories of when I directed and wrote my wards roadshow. Well my mom and I wrote the scripted. It was hard to keep things original when the members have different ideas. It was fun to find out what I could pull out of my cast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary! That was a lovely review. I appreciate you doing that.

    ReplyDelete